Thursday, September 22, 2016

After reading the first three chapters of Genesis I think I understand the answer to mr. Reiff's question. Who's fault is it that Adam and Eve were kicked out of heaven? I believe that it was gods fault for two reasons. One, because he tempted Adam and Eve by telling them that this trees fruit was wonderful, and gave knowledge, but they cannot eat it. God clearly wants them to eat it. Two, God was the one who created the snake, and if he created the snake to be so tricky he should have known this would happen. Also God is supposed to be all knowing, so he would know this was going to happen. Overall I think it is gods fault, and he wanted Adam and Eve to be kicked out of Eden. The reason for this was I think because he didn't want Adam and Eve to become as powerful as he is from eating the fruits of the tree of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment